


Happy Memorial Day!
I got tagged!!
Ok Kristy, here goes!!!!
Favorite person (outside family)?
Oh there are many, Kathy, Lori, Sharon, Paula to name a few....
Favorite Food?
Lately it's Mexican anything!
Quirks about you?
I wash my hands constantly, and I can't stand a fan, or wind on me......
How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less?Caring, warm, and funny....
Any regrets in life?Yes, putting work and money worries ahead of life!!!
Favorite Charity? I sponsor a little one in China...so I'd have to say Hope Haven!
Favorite Blog recently?Red Mary Janes chats on Saturday mornings, keeps us going!! But I love all of you!!!
Something you can’t get enough of?
Time off from WORK!
Worst job you’ve ever had?
I'd have to say gutting fish for my dad's crab pots.....years ago......
What job would you pay NOT to have?
A professional fish gutter....haha
If you could be a fly on the wall, where?
The CCAA. I would like to know what’s holding things up there!
Favorite Bible verse right now?
Be not afraid for thou are with thee
Guilty Pleasure?
Chocolate............
Got any confessions?
Yes, I can't stand my MIL....sorry...........
If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it?
I'd go to the beach with the kids!!!!
Favorite thing about your house?
3 bathrooms!!!!!!
Least favorite thing about your house?
the deck....needs to be redone, and the windows too!!!
One thing you are bad at?
Decorating!!!
One thing you’re good at?
MOMMY!!
If you could change something about your circumstances, what?
I'd be a stay at home Mommy, and I'm working on it!!!!
Who would you like to meet someday?
All the bloggy people out there reading this!!!! One big party!!!
What makes you feel sexy?
Getting in those tight jeans!!!!
Who is your real life hero?
I'd have to say the doctors that saved my son when he was an infant, the people that chose life for Emily, the mother that gave her up........
What is the hardest part of your job?
Not losing my temper!!!!
When are you most relaxed?At the beach!!!
What stresses you out?
Bills!!!!
What can you not live without?
My kids!!!!!
.
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that
blogs are authored by narcissists?What? I'm just keeping up with friends!!!
Why do you blog?
So everyone can see my wonderful lovebug, monsters!!! LOL
Rules: 1. Answer the questions (Did I really have to include this as a rule? Duh!)
2. Link back to whoever tagged you
3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.
New/ newer bloggers (since we want to share the love and send them traffic)
I don't know how to do this.....duh!! But check out my favorites!!!!
Bloggy friends
Kristy
Jane
Bloggers you’d like to get to know better;
Maryellen
Kimberly
Bloggers you don’t think will respond, but you hope will.
Maryellen
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Happy Memorial Day
Posted by
Carol
at
8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Thank you Carol. I will do my post as soon as I can. I would love to meet you too one day : ) And I can't wait to chat with you on Saturday!
Gosh, I hope your MIL doesn't read this :)
I loved your answers - very fun to read and I hope you get some good time off this weekend. Happy M Day weekend!
great pictures. Looks like you finally made it to the beach. sorry I've been such a slacker in blog comments. this going back to work "outside" the home is kicking my butt.
What a nice post Carol. Love the pictures of you guys at the beach. I can't believe how big Emily is getting. The meme was fun to read too.
Hugs,
JOnni
Post a Comment