Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



God took you too soon.
I miss you everyday.
You were my best friend.
I'll love you and miss you all the days of my life.

Happy Mother's Day.

Your youngest,

Carol Anne

10 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

That's such a gorgeous picture - so artistic and poetic! I love it. I'm sorry for your loss, but I hope you and your brood have a wonderful Mothers' Day together. I'm home from church with sick little LadyBug, but I'm looking forward to the rest of the day with my Gang!

kitchu said...

She was so beautiful... I know your pain, intimately, and I am holding your hand in it. The pain never leaves, but each year I find reasons to celebrate her rather than mourn her. It's always, though, a little of both.

Unknown said...

what a beautiful post and picture! Im sorry you are hurting

kerri said...

Sorry for your loss, your pain, the photo is beautiful.
A beautiful post...

Kathryn said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how difficult it is to lose your mom. I watched my husband go through it and it was hard.
What a beautiful picture!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day... take care

redmaryjanes said...

I am sorry that your Mom isn't here, mine isn't either. But I truly believe that they watch over us.

JMCS said...

Carol,

What a beautiful picture of your Mom. I am so sorry for your loss. i hope your Mother's Day was special.

Hugs,
Jonni

Our Red Thread Journey said...

Check out my blog. You've been tagged!

Our Red Thread Journey said...

Happy belated Mother's Day!
Check out my blog! You've been tagged!