Shaanxi, Xianyang City Social Welfare Institute Hope Haven
Sweetness, loads of sweetness...Cute photos!!
adorable!!Beverly
Just after a bath? :-)
To incredibly cute!!!
I love little kids wrapped in towels. Such a great cuddle!!!!!!!!
I just love the smile in that last photo!Your box came today. Thank you so much for your wonderful donations. The clothes are just beautiful nd I will bet that some of the girls will be wearing some of those dresses on their gotcha days.
I love these pictures!!! Love,Regina
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Sweetness, loads of sweetness...
Cute photos!!
adorable!!
Beverly
Just after a bath? :-)
To incredibly cute!!!
I love little kids wrapped in towels. Such a great cuddle!!!!!!!!
I just love the smile in that last photo!
Your box came today. Thank you so much for your wonderful donations. The clothes are just beautiful nd I will bet that some of the girls will be wearing some of those dresses on their gotcha days.
I love these pictures!!! Love,
Regina
Post a Comment