Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We are going away




I told Bruce if we didn't get away soon I was going to go nuts. We haven't exactly had the best of times lately. I think we need some serious family time theraphy. So we are staying here for the long weekend. It's a large hotel near the beach with an indoor pool. It's supposed to be a lot of fun, so I hope so. I need to get away. There is a pirate area, waterslide, bar, and diner..so it sounds good. I can't wait to see Emily's face when she sees the pool!

PS Starbucks and an Outlet Mall are next door....can you say "HEAVEN?"

5 comments:

RamblingMother said...

have fun

Beverly

Sharon said...

Looks like fun!

The Gang's Momma! said...

OMIGOSH! That looks awesome. As much as I hate being in a bathing suit, I'd dive right in if I were with you. Hey, any room in that suitcase of yours? :)

Lisa F (NJ) said...

Carol, That place looks great! You'll have to send me an email and let me know where it is. Maybe one of our future get togethers could be at a place like that. Enjoy!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Have a ton of fun... nothing like a break to recharge yourself... I need to recharge myself every week... hehehe