Shaanxi, Xianyang City Social Welfare Institute Hope Haven
No gifts please, I have everything I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Carol!! Yup...you have 3 precious gifts of love in your home + hubby too. What more could a person want?Welcome to the big 4-0!!
OH what beautiful pictures!!!! Happy bday
Happy Birthday dear cyber friend! Hope it's as wonderful as you and your children are!
Welcome to the 40s! Hope you have a wonderful day!!And you are right.. what more is there than three special little ones. :0)
Happy Birthday... I would say that I hope it is a good one but something is telling me that it is... have fun and get spoilt... take care
Happy Birthday! May your year be full of more joys and laughters than you could have possibly imagined :)
Sorry I'm late...Happy Happy 40th!! You do have everything!!
Happy Birthday Carol!!!!!!!!!! Yes you do have everything!!! What a beautiful family!!!!
Happy 40th dear friend! I am so sorry I missed it. We have all been sick around here and I have not been on the computer much lately. Hope your day was wonderful. Lovely pictures. You look 21!Love,Jonni
Happy Birthday! We are so grateful for our families; your's is beautiful!You welcome the 40's and I get to say goodbye to them next month.Alyson LID 01/27/06
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Carol!! Yup...you have 3 precious gifts of love in your home + hubby too. What more could a person want?
Welcome to the big 4-0!!
OH what beautiful pictures!!!! Happy bday
Happy Birthday dear cyber friend! Hope it's as wonderful as you and your children are!
Welcome to the 40s! Hope you have a wonderful day!!
And you are right.. what more is there than three special little ones. :0)
Happy Birthday... I would say that I hope it is a good one but something is telling me that it is... have fun and get spoilt... take care
Happy Birthday! May your year be full of more joys and laughters than you could have possibly imagined :)
Sorry I'm late...Happy Happy 40th!! You do have everything!!
Happy Birthday Carol!!!!!!!!!! Yes you do have everything!!! What a beautiful family!!!!
Happy 40th dear friend! I am so sorry I missed it. We have all been sick around here and I have not been on the computer much lately. Hope your day was wonderful. Lovely pictures. You look 21!
Love,
Jonni
Happy Birthday! We are so grateful for our families; your's is beautiful!
You welcome the 40's and I get to say goodbye to them next month.
Alyson LID 01/27/06
Post a Comment