
Friends, we need to pray for my friends who have been waiting forever for their LOA. They have been told that CCAA may have lost their paperwork. Ok this is so unfair. I can't begin to think of how awful they feel tonight. Please everyone pray they get GOOD NEWS from China tomorrow! This little girl is so sad, she needs her Mommy!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Need prayers!
Posted by
Carol
at
7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hi -- I am pretty sure I have a pic of your daughter with mine at the orphanage on the playground. We sent 2 single use cameras over in May and June. We picked them up when we got our daughter in July - I just made the connection once I saw Emily's recent pics! Please email me at lucyhark@yahoo.com and I'll send them your way!
Oh, how awful! I hope they can find their paperwork SOON!
Thanks Carol.
We need all the prayers we can get.
Go ahead, share the cuteness of our Maddie. We think she is the most beautiful girl in China.
That is just not right!! I'll be praying for good news today so that this little sweet girl can have her forever family very soon.
Post a Comment