Shaanxi, Xianyang City Social Welfare Institute Hope Haven
Just some photos, I'm off to the dentist today.....yuck!
I am still here... I agree with the email... will talk later... Em is looking SO cute... take care...
She's so cute! And you have been home just a tad longer than we have. Congratulations!!Tracy
OMG! Pigtails! Pigtails!!!!!!So so jealous.Pigtails...sigh.She's just perfect.
Carol-Emily is just adorable!!! I read through your things to think about post. Definately things to consider! I am tucking away a few of the suggestions for when we travel....someday. Thanks for sharing and I am glad Emily is finally home with you. :)Beth-May Magpies
Emily is just too cute! Check out those piggies!Hope all went well at the dentist.
What a cutie pie!!!!!!! She is so adorable.Kathryn:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am still here... I agree with the email... will talk later... Em is looking SO cute... take care...
She's so cute! And you have been home just a tad longer than we have. Congratulations!!
Tracy
OMG! Pigtails! Pigtails!!!!!!
So so jealous.
Pigtails...sigh.
She's just perfect.
Carol-
Emily is just adorable!!! I read through your things to think about post. Definately things to consider! I am tucking away a few of the suggestions for when we travel....someday. Thanks for sharing and I am glad Emily is finally home with you. :)
Beth-May Magpies
Emily is just too cute! Check out those piggies!
Hope all went well at the dentist.
What a cutie pie!!!!!!! She is so adorable.
Kathryn:)
Post a Comment