Monday, October 1, 2007

Travel Dates..................


It's a go, we have our tickets. We don't have any other info right now, they are working on hotels and such.

We leave October 10th thru the 24th

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That's in 9 days!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so excited!!!!!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Holy cow... best get those skates on!!! Whhhooo hooooo

Lisa said...

YEAH!!!!! We are sooooo excited for you! Post lots of pictures so we can watch your trip. Can't wait to see her in your arms where she belongs!!!

Hugs, Lisa

Kristy said...

I am so excited for all of you and don't worry about that sad face it soon will fade into the distance and a big smile will replace it when she sees her mommy!!!

Robin said...

Woo Hoo! Can't wait to follow along on your journey. It's a totally amazing feeling. I'm so excited for you!

Lisa F (NJ) said...

OMG, That is just the greatest news!! I cannot believe how quickly you are traveling. Barry and I are so happy for all of you!!! I'm sure we will talk before you go but just in case....have a great trip, relax and enjoy the ride!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

WOO HOOOO!!!!!! That's soon!

Unknown said...

I need your address..You won a prize in my contest

email me
amyschristopher@comcast.net

Kathryn said...

That is too wonderful for words!!!! You must be so happy and excited. I'll keep you posted on Survivor results!!!! (Can I hide in your suitcase)