Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Loose Ends


This is the last photo of Dad and I, or is it Dad and me...never did get that right in school.....you can tell he is sick in this picture.
Been busy taking care of dad's house, and final bills. Yesterday we boxed up some of his things. The boys went thru and picked out some things they wanted to keep. It was really hard on all of us. Anthony asked for his hat and that just sent me on a crying jag. Can you believe the death certificates came back wrong! As if this whole mess isn't hard enough on me! Well I can see that this is very involved. Much more than I thought it would be. I may end up having to get a lawyer. I need these bills now, just getting home from China. Dad died without a will, please everyone write your will. This is the reason why I've been quiet lately. There just is zero time to get anything done. To those I promised packages, I will get them to you very soon....hang in there for me.....

AND....Bruce's dad went in the hospital last night........he has been very sick. Can I scream????

3 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, I am so sorry about all this. Hang in there! My dad also died without a will, and with bills, and all sorts of things. It was an awful mess too. Sorting through his things was one of the hardest days of my life. It was horrible. I am so sorry you have to do this.

Keeping you in my prayers,

janet

Unknown said...

Yes you can scream!!

Praying for you and your family

The Gang's Momma! said...

I'm sorry things have been so difficult for you - I can't even imagine what you all must be going through. I will pray for you all.