Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Today

My dad is back in the hospital. He is very ill. I don't know what to do. My brother and sister are telling me to go to China. Bruce was helping his mom today by working on the house. He cut his forehead and we had to go back to the hospital to get 10 stitches in his head. It's 1:00 am I have not gotten to bed yet. I don't know what to do. Bruce wants to go. I haven't even finished packing. I found out that we have the worst seats ever and that Emily doesn't have a seat with us on the way home so we have to go to Customer Service and beg. I hate my agency right now!

7 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I think that you should go to China. I am sure your dad would understand. Forget all the crap going on and go get Emily. As for the seat coming back. I am sure that once they see what the situation is that the airline will fix it up... Stop stressing and have a great time... Fliss

Anonymous said...

Go to China, get your girl. It's the right thing and things will work out.
Huge Huge Hugs. I am so sorry you are so stressed!

Robin said...

So sorry this is all happening right now. I'm with everyone else though.. Go get your girl. Try to 'go with the flow' as much as possible and just get home. :0)

Hugs and blessing being sent your way!

Catherine said...

I can't imagine how hard all of this is right now but you need to go to China. Your daughter is waiting for you and you wouldn't want to jeopardize anything there. I'm guessing it's what your dad wants you to do too even though you don't want to leave him. Hey...I'm sure he's excited to meet his granddaughter too!
(((hugs))) It will get better, especially when your daughter is placed in your arms.

Praying for you and your whole family.

John & Michelle said...

I just found your blog a few days ago. Please go get your daughter! I will add you to my prayers and I know that everything will work out just fine! We are with you all the way!
~Michelle

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry this is all happening right now. I don't know what I would do. My thoughts are with you. :)

Bobby and Regina said...

Carol,

When you get to the White Swan, go to the desk and they will call the airline for you and should be able to get the seat assignment for you taken care of. Don't worry, have a wonderful trip, and we will be praying for your dad.

Love,
Regina