We got it!!! We can go to China!!!!!! We will hear our dates next week, but she said plan on around the 22nd of October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More later must finish jumping up and down!!!!!!
Friday, September 21, 2007
TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by
Carol
at
1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
WHOOO HOOO..... Just called and left you a message... about time it arrived... so super excited for you all... When do we leave????!!!! Once again... congrats...
HOORAY!!!!!!Jumping up and down FOR you!!!!!!!
Carol,
So exciting!!! I had thought you would be a week later, so that is WONDERFUL news!!! I hope you get to travel with the Haucks!! They are a terrific couple!
Love,
Regina
this is most wonderful news!!! Congrats!
How great!!!! I am excited for you!!
I think if Chicken kept his big mouth shut and was more humble he might of not been the first one voted out. (I obviously am way too into Survivor)
It is so exciting!
Do you think I'd fit in your suitcase? :)
woo hoo.. you are coming to China.! :0) I'm so happy you finally heard something.
Post a Comment