Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Still no news





Wow, that quick LOA really spoiled us. We really thought TA was right around the corner....ha...shows what we know!! It's the waiting game folks. Our agency said 1 to 4 weeks. Well this is week 3.......

Ok so last night I had a class, and I DID NOT WANT TO GO!! I was tired and having a rough time of it right now. So I'm thinking in my head....."Oh we will get out early and I can go home..." So SURPRISE......Baby Shower for Emily from all my friends. That was really nice! The fact that they all stayed late on a work night was really something...........WE GET UP PRETTY EARLY!! So thanks to all of you for that!! Needed that pick me up. I didn't get any photos, but I will post some pics of all the wonderful things Ms. Emily has received.

So now we just sit back and try to relax I guess until China decides that we may come for Ms. Emily...........

4 comments:

marco said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Middle-Aged Moi said...

A surprise baby shower! That's SO nice! I hope your TA comes SOOOOON!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! How nice for you!!!
Show us the STUFF!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Look at all of that stuff!!!