Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I want my Mommy!



I didn't know if I really wanted to post this picture. We got it today thanks to a friend that over there now getting his child. Is that sad face heart breaking or what? I just want to cry! Still no news on our travel! Maybe today???
Thanks Lisa for the clearer photo...............

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how heart breaking
Soon Emily, soon, sweet girl...

Bobby and Regina said...

Just think of the smiles her new family will bring to that precious little face!! It will happen very soon!

Love,
Regina

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Definitely heart breaking....hang on Emily. They'll be there soooooon......

Kathryn said...

Oh she's so precious!!!! Soon she will be in your arms!!

The cute pictures I get off photobucket.com, and I search for funny things and sayings.
Kathryn :)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Each time I hear this (whether you like it or not)... it just reminds me of kids all over the world... at least that it means to me... I feel like this with Em... hope you don't mind me putting it here... Soon Carol you will have my little girlfriend home...lol

You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)
by Josh Groban

Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy
I...I will lift it for you

Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you
I...I will break it for you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved

Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you're lost inside
I...I will be there to find you

Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you
I...I will shine to guide you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved

You are loved
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
Don't give up
Every one needs to be heard
You are loved

redmaryjanes said...

Her Mommy is coming. She's doing everything she can. It's so hard isn't it? I hope that you are able to bring her home very soon.

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Just curious - is she in Hope Haven?