They are trying to get us out early, but we don't know if it's going to pan out. The flight is high, and we have 5 tickets to purchase.......so we will see. We may have to wait. I can't see spending everything we have in Savings, that won't help Emily in the long run. I don't want to post the dates and then have to say, "Hey we can't do it, we are waiting for prices to come back down." So all I can say is hang in there, we should know for sure next week.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Thursday, September 27, 2007
STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE GOING TO HEAR SOMETHING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
False alarm....maybe tomorrow......anyone else getting an ulcer?
Posted by
Carol
at
11:23 AM
5
comments
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
I want my Mommy!


I didn't know if I really wanted to post this picture. We got it today thanks to a friend that over there now getting his child. Is that sad face heart breaking or what? I just want to cry! Still no news on our travel! Maybe today???
Thanks Lisa for the clearer photo...............
Posted by
Carol
at
11:26 AM
7
comments
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Still waiting....no word yet....
They are trying to get our consulate appointment...no word yet.
Posted by
Carol
at
3:11 PM
1 comments
Monday, September 24, 2007
Friday, September 21, 2007
TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA TA!!!!!!!!!!
We got it!!! We can go to China!!!!!! We will hear our dates next week, but she said plan on around the 22nd of October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More later must finish jumping up and down!!!!!!
Posted by
Carol
at
1:12 PM
7
comments
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Over the Rainbow

Hayden and I had this big discussion on Emily the other day. He thinks about things deeply. This kid is too funny! So he says to me after we listen to "Over the Rainbow" (my dear friend Fliss sent me this wonderful adoption CD), so he says
"Mommy is that where Emily lives?"....I said "Lives where honey, China?" "No mommy, over the rainbow?"..............too cute......Ok I lied....."Yes dear, she is over the rainbow."................so does that mean it will rain for 3 days in Beijing while we wait for Emily?? Hey they are calling for rain tomorrow, think it will bring our TA?
That would be one pretty darn big rainbow wouldn't it.......
Posted by
Carol
at
2:22 PM
2
comments





