Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New blog coming

Ok against my better judgement....a new blog is in the works...only invited guests will be allowed......I'm working on it...it's not done...........maybe sometime in November you will be getting an email from me.....

I did want to shout out CONGRATULATIONS to Ellen! Go to my favs and send her a note!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooh I want to be invited..Pretty pplease! (and I still have your book, i did not forget)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Can't wait to see it....(hint hint)....should be good...(hint hint)....looking forward to it.....(hint hint).....:-)

Kristy said...

I would love to be invited.

KrisLRodriguez@aol.com

Thank you. Love and blessings, Kristy

JMCS said...

Awesome! Can't wait tfor the new blog. Please include me. Did you know you can move your old blog to your new one as well? I will burn your old blog onto a disc for you just in case you can't transfer it. Can you email me your address?

Hugs,
Jonni

kerri said...

I knew you'd miss us... ;)

JMCS said...

Hey hun,

I downloaded your blog last night and I am burning it to DVD (it was a little too big for CD) for you. Would you mind sending me your mailing address when you have a second?

Hugs,
Jonni