Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blog is closing

Ok folks this blog is closing......for those that commented the new blog will be sent.....if you didn't comment and you want to follow let me know. I will be deleting this blog shortly........

Just keeping the kiddos safe.........

Hugs all..............

Have a great day!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Don't forget to send me the new address.....:-)

tuiningas@cruzinternet.com

redmaryjanes said...

Hey! I want the new address!

Unknown said...

i missed a post but you I love reading your blog!


amyschristopher@comcast.net

kerri said...

Carol, forward me your new address if you don't mind, miss you too much!
jaskew@sympatico.ca

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Add me to your fan club! lucy

RamblingMother said...

Did I already ask? If not I am now. Why are you closing? did you get bad comments?

Joy said...

I want to follow...fellow China AP..Living Hope family too!

Thanks,

joyjake99@aol.com

Kathryn said...

Don't forget me too Carol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristy said...

I sure would like to know the new blog address!!! Why are you closing this one?
Love, Kristy

Bobby and Regina said...

I want to go along!!! Don't forget me!! Love, Regina

Anonymous said...

We would also love to keep up with this blog. My husband and I are adopting from the same agency you are using and it is helpful as we endure the long wait to see forever families!

n2duke@comcast.net