
I posted this to the wrong blog and had to delete it....need coffee!
Well 15 months and it has been a rough month. We have not been on vacation in 2 years. I think we need to go. The problem is with Dad being so sick, I'm afraid to go too far from home. We may stay in, turn off the phones, and just chill.....maybe an overnight for the kids at a nearby destination, with a pool (that's all they want anyway)....
We are going to hear TA very soon for 2 of our friends, so finally we will know someone in China.....I guess that means that we are getting to that light at the end of the very long tunnel.....
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
15 Months and Still Waiting
Posted by
Carol
at
7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Congrats on making the 15 month mark. And may you be strenghtened for the remainder of the journey ahead!
I added your blog to my "Adopting Moms" link list on my blog. Hope you don't mind. If you prefer not to have the link, please just say so - I'm totally cool with that. I just have lots of "it's a small world" connections that keep happening the longer we are part of the LH family, and it's fun to see the connectors playing out!
Have a great day!
yeah for 15 months!!!
15 months. That's a long time! I pray your little one can come home SOON!! Thanks for entering my contest. I've read that slings are wonderful for bonding. If you don't win and would still like one, just leave me a comment or an email and we'll get something set up. I'm going to be on the lookout for some adorable ladybug fabric! :-)
Blessings-Andie
Hopefully you are now over the half way point! Let's hope for a speed up :-)
Post a Comment