Ok, getting paranoid here....do I whine? too much? Some people are complaining that people are whinny about the adoption process....so be honest.....is it me? I've always had a hard time dealing with situations that are out of my control, and that stems from childhood....no we won't go there.....
I did open this blog for the adoption, so what am I supposed to write???? Ok we have been on this journey since July 2005, and still we have not adopted our daughter...ok adopting parents understand this, but family and friends don't. We hear all the time that someone has taken our money and run with it.....I was using this blog to help people understand the wait........
I don't want to sound whinny......I'm not whinny, I am dealing with the longest wait times ever, and I think we all deserve medals for that.......
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Am I annoying
Posted by
Carol
at
1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Carol,
I too have had a small problem with whining about the adoption and usually it is around our LID time.
All of us who are waiting for our children to come home to us deserve to have our "time to whine". If people can't understand that, tell them to try being paper pregnant for over 15 months and see how they feel :-).
Take care and let's hope for some good referral news in August.
K
Hi Carol, I know how you feel, we started our blog for the adoption also. I didn't realize it was going to be a lifelong project (it feels like that sometimes). Whine away, this wait stinks and it is very difficult for people outside of this situation to understand the process and that our money wasn't stolen. Hang in there, you are not alone and I like your blog.
Kathryn
Staten Island
LID 4/25/06
Your not whiny, and we can afford to be whiny, the wait it long and hard and it sucks!!! Kristy
You whine on sister... whine about whatever you want to... it helps to get it out... besides, you are on your 'site' and you should whine whenever you feel the need. You know where I am if you feel the need to whine... :)
Post a Comment