Thursday, April 17, 2008

On the mend

I just got back from the doctor. She was put on the wrong medication last night. We took her to our local Urgent Care Center as it was after hours when we noticed the sores. Well I took her back to our regular doctor today and he changed all her meds. It was something she ate, but with the wrong medicine she really became a mess. She is healing up now........has some BAD sores on her bottom. Everyone continue to pray that this mess clears up and we DON'T end up in the hospital. She gave me a terrible scare this morning. She was passing out on me..............

PS I have photos but I won't post them....of her butt....but email me and I'll let you see them.........

14 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Oh Carol,
I am glad to hear that Emily is doing better. How scarey for you. I'm glad that your doctor was able to diagnose the situation.

Big hugs to you both.

Kelley said...

Wow, that is really scary! I'm glad things are under control!

Unknown said...

Friend,

I am praying..Just now reading this. Let me know what I can do! What med did they give her?

Paula said...

So glad she's doing better. Just hopped over here from Kimberlys blog :)

polkadot said...

Thinking of her and hoping for a speedy, hospital free recovery. She is a beautiful little girl.

RamblingMother said...

Glad to know they found out the problem. That would have terrified me too. Hope you are doing better too. Can you put the bottom butter or butt paste on the sores? Those two seem to be much more cooling than a desitin.

Beverly

Bobby and Regina said...

Carol,

I've missed a few days - I am so sorry to hear sweet Emily has been under the weather (and you too!!) We will say an extra prayer that both of you are much better very soon!! Love, Regina

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

That is so scary - I can't imagine a little one passing out. Oh my. Hope your days are improving!

Kathryn said...

Hi Carol, I hope and pray that Emily will be well soon. Very scary when your child is sick. Take care of yourself and be well.
Love, Kathryn

JMCS said...

Carol,

i was just stopping by to check in on you and Emily. Thanks for posting, I was getting worried. Did she have an allergic reaction? I am glad she is feeling better (poor baby). Her pretty picture is on the May Magpies homepage. Hope you guys can get some rest tonight.

Hugs,
Jonni

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Kisses and hugs to Em... hope she is feeling better now...

Deborah said...

Carol,I'm so sorry you and Emily had to go through that scare! Glad things are getting better now! We'll send more prayers Emily's way tonight!
Love, Deb

Dawn said...

I am so glad Emily is doing better. That must have been so scary...poor baby!!

1234567 said...

Butt Paste is just excellent on nappy rash, we got ours from http://www.buttpaste.co.uk I would recommend it for you.