

Too Important not to post!
6 months ago our lives changed forever in Xian China. And now everyday is brighter. We wake up to a smiling happy baby girl, who has forever changed our world.
We love you Bin Li Qin, Samantha Emily Wood!!!
Mommy, Daddy, Anthony and Hayden
Thursday, April 24, 2008
6 Months Ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by
Carol
at
9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Oh how I can relate to that screaming pic! Seems like forever ago doesn't? When I remember Ally from her Gotcha Day, she seemed SO tiny and helpless. So scared. And look at 'em now!
Happy 6 months. Didn't that go by really quickly!! Amazing how fast time flies when you are on the other side of referral. (I wish it would fly as fast for our waiting friends)
Congratulations on your important anniversary!!!! Doesn't it seem like forever ago that you were in China? It feels that way for me and it has only been 2 months!!! By the way, I'll miss your blogs, but I'm sure I'll still look everyday JIC you post!!!
Oh, just look at her. That first photo just makes you want to hold her forever. Congratulations on 6 months together.
Both our girls screamed like crazy when we first laid eyes on them!!
Happy 6 months, enjoy your very special day. ;)
Oh I look at the first photo and those tears... and I look at her now... one happy little munchkin... I am sure your dad was over there at the end to make sure she was ok while you flew over to get her... take care
Thanks be to God for those 6 months. Remember how hard the 6 months of waiting were? Can't wait for our girls to meet again :)
Wow 6 months already, time is flying by. She looks so happy now from that first photo and what a great life she has!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi!!
Thank you for the comment on my blog! We are so excited about Little T coming home. I've been a lurker on here for a bit coming your way via Jonni - who is a sweetie!
Hugs,
Carla
We love you guys so much and are so happy that you are celebrating 6months home! Where does the time go? Happy 6 months Emily and family! Here's to a lifetime of future memories and fun. :)
Hugs,
Jonni
Post a Comment